COVID-19 Procedures and Precautions
IN LIGHT OF GOV INSLEE'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
WE ARE OPEN FOR LESSONS WITH CONTINUED INCREASED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Please see below for COVID 19 Pandemic Safety Guidelines
In an effort to minimize risk and follow CDC and state/county guidelines, we have put a variety of safeguards in place:
- Unvaccinated Parents will be required to wear masks for the duration of their time on site, and will need to watch swim lessons from outside the greenhouse gate. Children should wear masks at their parents discretion.
- Instructors will do all they can to "social distance" with swimmers who are comfortable in the water on their own, and give instruction from afar.
- Instructors are all vaccinated and are also able to wear face shields in the water if it makes the client feel more comfortable- just let them know at the start of your lesson.
- We have increased cleaning and chlorinating protocols so as to further mitigate risk inside the water.
- The waiting room/changing room has been fitted with an air purifier for one family to use at a time.
- The outdoor changing tent remains available for those who do not want to use the facilities inside.
- Our 24 hour cancelation policy will be voided for any swimmer showing symptoms on the day of their lesson. Please contact Emily or Jesi to process these last minute cancellations so as to keep your credits.
- It is our strongest priority to keep folks safe as we navigate opening and following state and CDC guidelines. If at any point, you would rather cancel your lessons and either bank them for later use, or receive a refund, please reach out to Emily or Jesi and we will help process your request.
If you'd like to join us, but are not ready for lessons, feel free to sign up for a 50 minute Solo Family swim! We will have hours open throughout the year for folks to enjoy the pool and practice on their own.
Thank you SO much for swimming with us and we look forward to seeing you in the water.
Emily Bradley (Owner)